Watermelons are large, oval or round in shape and have bright green skins with light green to yellow stripes. Inside, the flesh of the watermelon is pink to red in colour and sprinkled through with large black seeds and smaller, immature white seeds. They have a light, sweet, refreshing flavour and are wonderful when eaten alone or as part of a salad. Little amount of watermelon will fill your stomach quickly, If you have the food craving, and you want to eat something at night, then it's the best choice. If eaten in moderate quantities then, this fruit is ideal for midnight hunger. The entire fruit is edible and healthy too so do not be afraid eating any part of it, even the seed. Watermelon is an inexpensive way to help you cleanse your body and lose weight. A one cup serving of watermelon is fat-free with only 47 calories because watermelon is 92 percent water and the other 8 percent is filled with good nutrition and amazing health benefits. Each bite has significant levels of vitamins A, B6 and C, lots of lycopene which is a naturally occurring compound in fruits and vegetables that reacts with the human body to enhance healthy reactions and has been linked with heart health, bone health and prostate cancer prevention, antioxidants which help prevent damage and cancer, and amino acids which is the basic building block for protein. It is most enjoyed when it is fresh and immediately cut.
Nkataa delivers watermelons with firm, smooth skin that is free from deep scars or soft patches. With Nkataa, you should be sure to get watermelons that feels heavy and sounds hollow if tapped (evidence of a good and ripe watermelon). Our watermelons are uncut and stored at adequate room temperature to prevent spoilage. Once cut, wrap in plastic and refrigerate for up to three days.
Buy Watermelon 3kg today at Nkataa for the best price ever in Abuja, Nigeria.