CWAY Dispenser Water

650
SAVE: 50 (7%)
10
6500
In stock
Pay on Delivery
2-3 Hours Delivery
Security Guarantee

Description

CWAY Dispenser Water has gradually become the biggest name involved in the water dispensing business in Nigeria. A water cooler or dispenser, as it is commonly called in Nigeria is a special device that stores and dispenses water. CWAY has adopted the most recent technology involved in the purification of water. Using very advanced procedures, they have managed to maintain their very high set standards over time. This water is at a guaranteed purity of 99.9%, the remaining 0.1% is left open to show there is always room for more improvement. They are stylish and are perfect for offices, home, restaurants and even schools. In the fight against unsafe water, CWAY was managed to produce pure water that has been tested overtime to surpass all purity examinations.

CWAY Dispenser Water has already begun to play a major role against over 1.8 billion people in the world who still drink unsafe water. The number of people suffering from diarrhea related diseases (cholera and typhoid) in Nigeria has continued to rise rapidly. Depending on your age, daily physical activities and health conditions, medical professionals have advised that people consume about 8 glasses of water each day. Did you know that water makes up more than 50% of the weight of every human being? Now that you know that, you should ensure you always have easy access to clean and safe water all the time. The benefits that come with drinking clean water are enumerable. Remember all those moments when you felt sluggish and light-headed, that is really your brain telling you that are dehydrated. Tons of ailments can be avoided by simply drink more water. Not only does water aid in flushing out waste products from the body, it also serves as a means of transport for nutrients all over the body.

Buy CWAY water dispenser Online Nkataa at the best price in Nigeria.


Only C-Way Dispenser Bottles are accepted for exchange